6 homemade chocolate treats for Easter
Eat clean with these cacao-based chocolate recipes from model and kitchen whiz Abigail O’Neill.
Cranberry ripe made with cacao
Ingredients (serves 4)
• 80g creamed coconut, finely chopped
• 1 rounded tbsp raw organic coconut oil
• 1 cup organic dried cranberries
• ½ cup desiccated coconut
• ½ tsp vanilla powder
• 2 tbsp agave
• Classic Dark for top and bottom of slice
• 40g raw cacao liquor, finely chopped
• 30g raw cacao butter, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp raw organic coconut oil
• ¼ tsp vanilla powder
• 1½ tbsp raw dark agave
• 1–2 tbsp raw cacao powder
Prepare Classic Dark by melting finely chopped cacao butter and liquor with coconut oil in a glass bowl over boiling water. Remove from heat. Whisk in all other ingredients, adding raw cacao powder last. Chill half of prepared raw chocolate in the base of a lined, sealable glass dish. Keep the other half slightly warm. Process all filling ingredients in a food processor until they are fine and have begun to bind. Press cranberry mixture firmly onto hardened chocolate. Spread the remaining chocolate over slice and chill until firm. Cut into squares and enjoy with your favourite pot of tea, fruit, or simply as is!
kj 2087 | Fat 39.3g | Carb 34.5g | Protein 2.9g | Sugar 28.5g
The post 6 homemade chocolate treats for Easter appeared first on Women's Health and Fitness.