Single-leg bench squats
Build legs of steel with the single-leg bench squat.
One-legged bench squat – Women’s Health & Fitness
1. Stand about one metre away from a bench with your back towards it.
2. Keep your back straight and your hands on your hips and rest the top of your left foot on the bench.
3. Bend your right knee and lower your body until your left knee almost touches the floor.
4. Slowly return to starting position and repeat exercise 15 times.
5. Swap sides and start again. To increase the intensity of this exercise, hold a dumbbell by each side.
Want to lose weight? Use our handy online calculator to find out your BMI and ideal weight, then choose a workout plan.
Don’t forget to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook
The post 936-single-leg-bench-squats appeared first on Women's Health and Fitness.